Monday, January 24, 2011

My First Sewing Post

Well, I've kinda fallen off the organizing wagon but I will be posting pictures of what I'm working on.  Here's my first sewing post:

I have the most precious dress with little ruffled capri pants she wore for Christmas:


I still love the dress but wanted to do something that was for Valentines day. And ended up adding an owl:


It's so adorable!  I can't wait for her to wear it.  So, if you have an outfit that has a monogram on it you can make it a brand new outfit!  I keep this in mind when I'm at a consignment sale.  Often times outfits that are already monogrammed are much cheaper.  Another option is to embroider a patch then add your little one's outfit!

Lauren

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the heads up about the fabric on sew liberated! How awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete