Monday, January 10, 2011

Day #8 21 Days to Getting Organized

Day #8 at A Bowl Full of Lemons is the coat closet.  We kind of have a coat closet but it's really a space under the stairs with a door.  And it wasn't that unorganized so this is kind of a lame post but I'm still organizing daily!

Before:

And After:

The main part of my organization was placing all our guest linens in a laundry basket.  Since we don't have a guest bedroom my mom, mother-in-law and various guests stay downstairs on the couch so we keep those linens down here.


I also keep Monkey's playdoh and art accessories in a tupperware container that snaps down so he can't get into it and make a huge mess while I'm not looking.  Wonder how long it will take him to figure out how to open it??



Join me!

2 comments:

  1. Great job. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm proud of your blogging! Now, I can get get a little update of what you're up to! :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete