Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day #9 Toy Organization

Day #9 at A Bowl Full of Lemons is (cue the Jaws theme music) the Play Room!  This has been coming for quite some time now.  After Christmas we were on a mission to purge some toys and organize the play room (and the den).  Since we have two stories toys are mainly upstairs but they also take over the downstairs.  As one of Dusty's friends said "you can tell a toddler lives here".  At first I was kind of hurt but then realized that yes you can tell as soon as you walk in our house that we have kids.  And I know this won't last long.  Pretty soon we won't have tonka trucks and trains all over the floor because my little guy will be grown up.  I'm going to cherish and embrace the "toddlerness" of our house but in a bit more organized fashion!

Here's the before:




And the after:






My sewing/crafting area is even still clean!!





Have you started organizing?  Jump in any time!  Join Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment