Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day #11 21 Days of Getting Organized

Wow!!  I'm over 1/2 way there and I've been blogging every day!  Today we're in the freezer at A Bowl Full of Lemons.  My freezer wasn't that bad but it's something I've been thinking about for a week or so.  I'm planning on doing once a month cooking (probably will start with just a week) here soon so I need to organize my freezer to make room for those meals until we can get the stand up freezer God blessed us with.  When we get the freezer though I plan on using Toni's method of labeled containers to keep it organized!

My main purge was the breast milk I worked SOOOOO hard to pump for doodlebug but she can't eat because she's got some sort of allergy (we're working on it).  She hasn't eaten any of it in a while but I just didn't want to throw away all that work.  Here's my before:


Here's the after...
We have the I-C-E C-R-E-A-M up on top so monkey doesn't see it every time we open the freezer door.  (Thanks Mimi)!  I also got all the "bread" on the bottom, then veggies, then meats (found some ground beef I forgot about), some random unhealthy stuff then fruits/ice cream on top.

Join me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment