Sunday, January 16, 2011

My day(s) off

I took a couple days off because the last two posts I've already organized.  I know Toni over at A Bowl Full of Lemons has told us to organize something but I needed a few days to catch up.  All that snow kept us cooped up in the house and we needed to get some basic cleaning and errands done.  I HAVE been working though!  I'm trying to figure out what clothes to make for my kiddos this spring/summer!  Here are a few of my inspirations.  These are a few outfits I'm in love with and have patterns similar to:


 I'm hoping to talk Tarzan into wearing this little collection from Kellys Kids for a family picture at the beach...we'll see


I already have a pattern to make something similar to this:



I'm hoping to have several outfits that are similar or matching for the kiddos!  This is precisely the reason I had two kids...haha!!  Well we're off to supper with some friends tonight.  I hope everyone enjoyed their Sunday, it's beautiful here!

Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment