Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day #10 The Laundry Room

Woohoo!  It's day #10 at A Bowl Full of Lemons and we're in the laundry room.  Our laundry room  is a pass through from the garage to the kitchen and though we're able to have a dirty clothes basket in it which is more than our last laundry room it's not quite the huge mud/laundry room of my dreams.  So, keeping it organized (and laundry folded) makes it feel much larger!
I didn't get a very good before picture because I was excited to jump in...


 After:


I already had these great bins that I use for medicines and they're all separated (first aid, allergy medicines, pain medicine, lil medicine, misc, sunscreen/bugspray).  Then I have my detergents off to the right.  Further past the picture I have starch, stain treatment and mesh bags (for little socks) in a basket.  I just didn't get them in the picture.



Well, that's my laundry room reveal.  Join me!!

2 comments:

  1. So... you should be wrapping this up near the end of January. Want to come help me organize my house in February so I can move in March???? :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I'll be in town the 28-30 of January. I'm not sure about February but I'd love to come help you pack! I'm a professional mover ya know!

    ReplyDelete