Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Happy Birthday Monkey!


Happy Birthday Monkey!



2 years ago today we met for the first time.  You weighed 8.5 pounds and were 22 inches long.  You came out fist first and have been surprising us ever since. 


But I have to say I was in love with you before then!


You captured your daddy's heart from the beginning.


Your energy and enthusiasm for life makes me smile and I cherish the time we have together


You have always been a curious little boy and I pray you continue to pursue what you love!


Even though Daddy was gone for your first year he has become your best friend, wrestling buddy and #1 juice maker

You're messy


You're the sweetest big brother


And if you want Cheerios instead of cake...it's your day!



And I love you to pieces.  Happy 2nd Birthday buddy!!



Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment